A group of 10 volunteers from Turning Point Dorset teamed up with us for two days of hard work in the Branscombe sun. On Wednesday they helped us with a beach clean along the west side of Branscombe beach, with the intention of improving not only the appearance of the beach, but the habitats for marine wildlife as well. The group worked really well and a good amount of litter was removed by the end of the day.
- RT @HayleySpurway: Still thinking about cakes and cuppas, here's a top spot for cream tea in #Cornwall. Earn it with a swim first: http://t… 1 month ago
- Broadchurch, Downton Abbey and Alan Partridge help UK 'set-jetting' take off gu.com/p/3htye/tw via @guardian 4 months ago
- A new take on Cornwall wp.me/p2Ofog-4W 4 months ago
- Follow in the footsteps of Summer... wp.me/p2Ofog-4j 4 months ago
- RT @mailtravel: Summer's here! Read our insider's guide to holidaying in #Cornwall: ow.ly/msTr8 @SWCoastPath @ILoveSWCoast @ILov… 5 months ago
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31