Day One of the dig on the beach at Burton Bradstock, starts cloudy but dry and the NT working holiday gang arrive ready to go and full of beans. The day was spent de- turfing the marked out trench and the face of the small cliff, and then cleaning back (towelling off an inch or so of topsoil) the first layer.
- Walks And Walking – South West Coast Path Motographer Of The Year 2013 walksandwalking.com/2013/05/walks-… 3 days ago
- 'NOT The Chelsea Flower Show' review wp.me/p23cfQ-Xq via @wordpressdotcom 3 days ago
- Coast Path on film for German TV wp.me/p2Ofog-4q 4 days ago
- RT @swcoastpath: Well done to all those involved in the Great South West Walk for raising over £1/2m Amazing! bit.ly/10J5Cvb 2 weeks ago
- Lilly and Me: a campervan adventure in Cornwall seainsight.co.uk/?p=542 2 weeks ago